Editable Pampas Grass Baby Shower Invitation Floral Bohemian Baby Shower Invitation Boho Shower Tropical Desert Baby Shower Instant Download
Purchase, edit, and print within minutes! This instant download item is editable directly in your browser or on a *mobile device using Corjl.com. No need to download any software, fonts, or wait for proofs. Get access to your invitation immediately and create your perfect invitation!
-----------♥••♥ WHAT'S INCLUDED ♥••♥ ----------------
• Editable Invitation Template: 5" x 7"
• Back Design 5" x 7"- add additional text, photos, & more!
• Detailed instructions from Corjl
• File expire 90 days after the purchase
• No physical item will be shipped NOR printed (We only supply digital PDF/JPEG/PNG files)
-----------♥••♥ HOW IT WORKS? ♥••♥ ----------------
1. PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE LINK TO ACCESS YOUR DESIGN.
Once payment is confirmed, you have two ways to access your purchased items:
- Also you can go directly to Corjl.com and enter your order ID and login information to access your purchased items. You will need to make a Corjl account in order to access your orders.
2. EDIT YOUR DESIGN.
Simply edit using your computer, laptop and phone, no software required!
You can edit, add and remove text, font colors, move and resize the text boxes.
You can also add your own images/photos.
You CANNOT change the graphics includes in the design.
3. SAVE YOUR FILES
Save your edited design as a JPG, PNG or PDF file.
You can use the design for printing purposes but also for sending them electronically.
You can save the PDF as multiple on a page to save on printing! You also have the option to add crop marks and bleeds.
4. PRINT YOUR FILES
Print at home or a local print shop, or send via email or text. With different file type options, you can have your design printed anywhere!
-----------♥••♥ HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? ♥••♥ ----------------
• After payment is made the files will be immediately available for download! So no waiting!
• Thank you so much for watching, have a nice day!
----------♥••♥ PRINTING TIPS ♥••♥----------------
• Use your file to print professionally at stores like Staples or Office Depot, or a local print shop
• Print at home for a less expensive DIY option
• When printing at home, heavier card stock is recommended (we prefer to use #110 lb paper).
• Always run a single test print before printing everything to make sure everything looks good. • Make sure your printer settings are set to the '100%' or 'Actual Size' before printing.